We’re moving! Come and Visit Our New Home… www.cotswoldco.com
  • Tel: 0333 200 4606
  • Email: info@pinesolutions.co.uk

Free Delivery - Free Exchanges - 0333 200 4606

Just a second...

Why shop with us?

We care about making your shopping experience with PineSolutions truly enjoyable; aiming to provide a comprehensive selection of quality furniture, delivered at your convenience, with the lowest prices possible.

Trusted by over 70,000 Customers

When you're shopping online it’s important to know that you're buying from a reputable company who you can trust:
We're the UK's largest online furniture retailer, trusted by over 70,000 customers.

94% Customer Satisfaction

We contact every customer about their purchase to make sure they’re happy and see if there's anything we could have done better. Over 94% of our customers are pleased with their shopping experience with PineSolutions and we’re working hard for the remaining 6%! See our
customer comments for happy reviews.

Lowest Prices Guaranteed

Our price match promise is simple. If you find our products being offered by a genuine retailer* anywhere else, for lower prices, we will match those prices. We check our prices against competitors every day to make sure we remain the UK's best value furniture retailer, so you can be sure you’re getting the best prices possible.

Quick, Convenient Delivery to Suit You

We offer next day delivery** on all our products that are in-stock and ready for dispatch (over 14,000 items). To make your delivery as convenient as possible you can pick the date your furniture is delivered and opt for packing removal & home assembly services. For two man deliveries you can choose the room where you’d like the furniture to be placed, including upstairs and 1st/2nd floor flats. Please see our delivery page for further information and availability by postcode.

Free Returns - 7 Day Peace of Mind Guarantee

In addition to your statutory rights as a consumer, PineSolutions offers a free return, 7 day peace of mind guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, just let us know within 7 days. No strings, no catches - just our promise to collect it from you for free. After collecting the item we'll give you a full refund for the value of your goods.

Please note - All furniture collected must be in original packaging and in a re-saleable condition. All self-assembly furniture must not have been assembled. Mattresses can only be returned if they have not been removed from original packaging. Please see our Terms and Conditions for more information.

* Excludes auction sites like Ebay or non-UK based companies. All price matches must be made within 5 days of the order being placed, and before delivery has been completed.

** Please see our delivery page for more details about where our Next Day delivery service is available.