Information about our leather products
All of our leather products are made using bonded leather.
Bonded leather is made from natural leather leftovers that are a by-product of leather manufacturing. These are then bonded together using a polyurethane coating. As such, bonded leather retains most of the properties of regular leather, so should be cared for in the same way.
The advantages of bonded leather include:
- Environmentally friendly – reuses leftover leather without extra farming
- Product consistency – no natural defects and minimal batch to batch variation
- High cutting yield – cost efficient and reduces landfill waste
- High durability and excellent flame retardancy
- Extensive design options – from leather effects to bold geometric designs
- Significant fuel savings – on transport applications